To appear on the College wall composite you must have your graduate portrait taken by New Paramount Studios.
Please book your appointment online at: www.newparamount.com and log into Academic.
You may also book an appointment at the Studio. Please call 416-653-5103.
To avoid disappointment book early to reserve the time and day.
Visit the New Paramount Studios website and follow the directions below:
- Click "Book a Photo Shoot"
- Click on "Graduation At your school/campus"
- At the "Log In" page click "Register as New User" and receive Password
- Click on the "Schedule" drop down menu arrow
- Click on your School and find your Dates and School, book a specific time
Graduates must book appointment at least 12 hours before requested appointment time. Appointment bookings close 12 hours before the time booked, i.e. if you would like to book your appointment for Monday at 9:00 a.m. the last chance to book that time is Sunday at 9:00 p.m.
If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call 416-653-5103
Graduates This is Your Own Photograph Time!
You have an opportunity to pose for a variety of poses from casual, glamour, business to a group of friends....you may create these poses in addition to the traditional graduate pose.
Keep in mind the background size limits the number of people photographed in a group to 4.
GREEN SCREEN TECHNOLOGY- You will be photographed against a green screen which allows you to insert unique background scenes from your College when ordering your photos.
It is best not to wear green as it interferes with the digital background.
SITTING FEE VALUE ($25) - what you get for your money!
- Green Screen, variety of unique backgrounds
- On line proofs
- On line bookings
- On line ordering
- Graduate Composite
- Professional Photographer
- Variety of Poses
- Digitally captured Photographs
What to Wear
For casual poses:
- Men, neutral coloured collared shirt, tie
- Women, white collared blouse.
- Neat and tidy appearance.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-653-5103