Prizes presented by Master's Office
- Masters Award - for outstanding contribution to college life.
- Fourth Year Prize for Academic Achievement - ($100).
- Third Year Prize for Academic Achievement - ($100).
- Beryl Rowland Book Prize (English literature) - $100 Certificate.
- Molly Klein Book Prize - awarded to 3rd or 4th year student who has shown outstanding service to McLaughlin College ($75).
- Master's Honour Roll - students with an 'A' average.
- Tatham Trophy - for Academic Achievement and Outstanding Contribution To Life At McLaughlin College.
- The Ellen Baar Award - for commitment to the Public Policy mandate of McLaughlin College. In memory of Professor Ellen Baar.
Prizes presented by College Council
- Tammy Emerton Award - awarded to a 1st or 2nd year student based on the writing of a short essay on alcohol awareness on campus.
- Zoran Samac Award - for outstanding contribution to McLaughlin College life.
- Ijade Maxwell First Year Contribution Award - awarded to one male and one female first year student.
- Lara Ubaldi Award - for a graduating student for their participation and commitment to McLaughlin College during their undergraduate years.
- McLaughlin College Spirit Award - given to two females and two males.
- McLaughlin College Commuter Contribution Award - given to one female and one male commuting student.
- Ross McMillan Award - for outstanding contribution to the York University Community by a McLaughlin College student.
- Howard Beach President's Choice Award - for dedication to McLaughlin College Council.
- Christopher Janca Zen and the Art of MAC Award - for a graduating student for their participation and commitment to McLaughlin College and York University for their undergraduate years.
Public Policy Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to a student or students who demonstrate outstanding promise in public policy studies. Eligibility for this award is restricted to students with a cumulative grade point average of 8.0 or better and who are returning to York to complete studies in a field related to public policy. For more information, please contact Lilian Polsinelli in the Office of the Master, 736-5128.
Helen and Elgin Turner Bursary
This bursary is awarded to students who demonstrate financial need. Eligibility for this award is restricted to Canadian Citizens/ Permanent and/or Ontario Residents. A written statement along with an application form indicating financial resources and expenses must be completed and returned to the Master's Office of McLaughlin College. Funds up to $500 are available for qualifying students. The money will be sent to his/ her Student Account to pay down any debt owing the University. For more information, please contact Lilian Polsinelli in the Office of the Master, 416 736-5128.